Wednesday 31 October 2007

Batman Bear

One sunny morning Batman Bear the Boy and the Dog went to the park, and Batman Bear said "can I go flying?" "Yes ok" answered the Boy. So the bear lifted his ears and flew up into the air.The Boy and the dog asked him, "are you ok up there." "yes I`m fiiiiiiiiine"Crash Bang, Batman Bear had crashed into a tree and broke an arm and a leg. He had to go to Bear Hospital and he got crutches and a cast and the nurse said it woud be better in two months.a couple of months later it was better and he went to the park and asked the Boy,"please can iI try flying without my crutches please please please?"Ok but be careful OK!" "I will" said the Bear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this story and hope that Batman Bear has lots more adventures.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this story and hope that Batman Bear has lots more adventures.